Sunday, March 10, 2013

Matt and Sarah-March 8th, 2013


On Friday my brother married Sarah, the love of his life. I am so incredibly happy for the both of them and couldn't ask for a better older sister. Right now they are on their way to California for their Mexico cruise while my family eats the rest of the left over sweet pork we had at the reception. Lets just say we made a little bit too much: 20-30 lbs. too much. By the way...anyone want some? 
I was so lucky to have the opportunity to be in the temple when Matt and Sarah were sealed. Spencer and I were both there and the ceremony was amazing. As my dad would say "all the women were crying". If I let myself, I would've cried; but if I had started crying it would have ended up in me bawling my eyes out. That would be just a tad bit embarrassing! My older brother and I have never had the best relationship, but lately it has been really good. Usually you think that when siblings get married you may grow farther apart, but Sarah has brought us closer together. She has already made him such a better man and I know he is going to be a great husband. The reception was supposed to be outside, but due to a rainstorm no one thought was really going to happen, we moved the reception into the stake center. It was still beautiful though! Sarah's mom is extremely talented in wedding stuff and what not, so we made it workout. I think my favorite part of the reception was when a group of boys told the DJ to play the Harlem Shake and then danced their butts off right in front of everyone. Or maybe it was when the bride and groom had the 'money dance' (if you want to dance with either the bride or groom you pay them a dollar) and I didn't have any money, but my brother let me dance with him anyway. But it could have also been when Matt and Sarah had their first dance and Sarah laid her head on Matt's chest knowing she will be with the one she loves for eternity. There's just something about weddings........and pictures. Here are most of the pictures I took that day!
P.S. I caught the bouquet. Maybe I'll find an English boy?



















No comments:

Post a Comment