Sunday, February 10, 2013

The Life of A Sister Missionary


I found this cute video on YouTube and thought I would share. Obviously this video is for entertainment, but it still holds some truth. Opposition is ALWAYS waiting for you. You may have defeated opposition for today, but there is still tomorrow. I leave for England in 65 days. It seems like just yesterday I was excited because I had 100 days left! Time is flying by quickly and I'm loving it. I am so ready to see what England holds for me. I know it will be a blast, but opposition will be there waiting.

Many of us sisters (and some brethren) have heard of the website Pinterest. I rarely get on, but last night's boredom brought me to it. I found this quote and had to share it:


It's a quote we have probably all heard at least once, but it never gets old. Be the kid of woman (or man) that when your feet hits the floor each morning the devil says, "oh crap, she's (he's) up!" I hope you all have  great Sunday! Soon I will be spotlighting missionaries on my blog. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment