Sunday, February 3, 2013

Little Brother Campinas, Brazil...Say What?!

My little brother just received his mission call to Campinas, Brazil.  He reports to the Sau Paulo, Brazil MTC June 5th. What's even cooler than that, is that I guessed his city and country of where he would be serving! I actually guessed Sau Paulo, but the MTC is there so I say it counts. I am so excited for him and that we will be serving together. This may embarrass him, but the first time I told him I was serious about serving a mission he told me I couldn't go. When I asked why not, he told me he didn't want to come home from serving his mission and me not be there. Luckily for him, the Lord works in mysterious ways and I can now serve a mission as a 20 year old. I will be there to welcome him home. Congrats Elder Scott!



No comments:

Post a Comment