Monday, February 18, 2013

My Heavenly Father Loves Me


I was recently called as a primary teacher for the Valiant 10 class. I love the kids I teach, but sometimes they can be quit a handful. Today in Primary during singing time, we began learning this song: My Heavenly Father Loves Me. When the music started playing, and the conductor started singing, all the primary children became very reverent and started singing along. There is something about this primary song that I love. Maybe it's the slow melody, or the words, or the Spirit I feel when the children sing it. Whatever the reason, I do know that my Heavenly Father loves me. He loves not only me, but also everyone else. The great thing about it is that He loves us all equally. He doesn't stop loving someone because they have done wrong either. Heavenly Father has shown His loves for us by allowing us to live in this beautiful world. He loves us so much that He has created a plan for us that we can return and live with Him again. Valentine's Day was a couple days ago. I hope you each took the time to let all your loved ones know how much you love them, but I also hope you thought about your Heavenly Father and how much love He has for you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment